Fulton Science Academy Private School is now accepting enrollment for 2013-2014 school year.
APPLICATION & ENROLLMENT DEADLINES
October 1st, 2012 – Online application starts for 2013-2014 School Year
February 18, 2013 – Final day for accepted applicants to pay $250 enrollment fee and 1st month’s tuition. Payment by this date guarantees enrollment.
1. Visit our school, join open houses, have your questions answered and make an informed decision to enroll your child in Fulton Science Academy.
2. Complete an online application at www.fultonscienceacademy.org
3. You will be contacted to schedule an assessment and interview date. Please bring the following to your appointment:
a) $50 application Fee
b) Recent report cards
c) Recent Standardized and/or Nationally Normed Test Results (such as CRCT, ITBS, etc.)
d) Gifted documentation (if available)
e) Documentation of any school or academic team competition awards (if available)
4. Core Subject Teacher Evaluation Form needs to be received prior to your appointment date. Please click here to download the Teacher Evaluation Form.
5. You will be contacted within two weeks of your child’s assessment date about the admission status of your child.
Fulton Science Academy Private School is deeply committed to providing a rigorous STEAM (Science Technology Engineering, Arts and Math) program. We foster creativity, innovation, and diversity. Our goal is to create well informed global citizens. In making our admissions decisions, the most important factors considered are:
1. Student grades
2. Previous class placement
3. Current Teacher Evaluation
4. Student standardized test and nationally norm test results
5. Student’s FSAPS assessment results
6. Student/Parent Interview
Applicants to FSA Private School are considered for admission based on a variety of factors which include student assessments, transcripts, test scores and recommendations of teachers.
FSA Private School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color or national origin in the administration of its educational policies, athletics, or other school-administered programs.
Students attending FSA Private School typically have these characteristics:
1. A cumulative overall GPA of 85 or higher (advanced placement is taken into consideration)
2. In the subjects of Math & Science an average of 90 or higher (advanced placement is taken into consideration
3. Students who originally attended a Georgia public school system, achieved an exceeding CRCT score in most subjects, especially Math & Science
4. Nationally normed test (ITBS, Stanford 9) score of 80 or higher in all subjects
Note: Reasonable accommodations can be made for students provided parents take financial responsibility for additional services and the accommodations made do not interfere with classroom instruction and/or require additional staffing. (For example speech therapy, occupational therapy, etc.)
One thought on “Fulton Science Academy Enrollment”
Our kids love FSA – Great teachers