We would like to inform you that FSAPS Physical Education Department is organizing a school-wide soccer tournament for our students.=
It is open to all students from 4th to 8th grade. If you wish to join, please return registration from to Mrs. Trotter by the end of January 23rd. Create your own team, however, if you do not have a team, see Mrs. Trotter and you will be placed on a team.
· Games will begin at 4:30pm. Semi-finals and Finals will begin at 3:30pm.
· Each half will be 15 minutes with 5 minutes break.
· Each team will have 5 students in game and 1 substitute.
· Aggressive game will not be tolerated and the opposing team will receive a free.
· For yellow card, player will have 2 minutes time out.
· For red card, player will miss next game.
· Each team should include at least 2 elementary students.
· No corner kick
· If soccer ball goes out over the end line, regardless of who it is out on, the side goal keeper gets to start with the ball.
· A kickoff from the center mark starts play at the beginning of each half and after every goal. A player who starts play may not play the ball again until another plays the ball.
· Winning team move on to the next game; a tie will be won in a 5 minutes “sudden-death” overtime period.
· Each player must wear shin guards and indoor footwear.
· 1st Place Team: $120 Gift Card ($20 per student)
· 2nd Place Team: $90 Gift Card ($15 per student)
· 3rd Place Team: $60 Gift Card ($10 per student)
$ 12 per team: $ 2 per person.
If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Trotter at email@example.com