· Games will begin at 4:30pm. Semi-finals and Finals will begin at 3:30pm.
· Each half will be 15 minutes with 5 minutes break.
· Each team will have 5 students in game and 1 substitute.
· Aggressive game will not be tolerated and the opposing team will receive a free.
· For yellow card, player will have 2 minutes time out.
· For red card, player will miss next game.
· Each team should include at least 2 elementary students.
· No corner kick
· If soccer ball goes out over the end line, regardless of who it is out on, the side goal keeper gets to start with the ball.
· A kickoff from the center mark starts play at the beginning of each half and after every goal. A player who starts play may not play the ball again until another plays the ball.
· Winning team move on to the next game; a tie will be won in a 5 minutes “sudden-death” overtime period.
· Each player must wear shin guards and indoor footwear.
· 1st Place Team: $120 Gift Card ($20 per student)
· 2nd Place Team: $90 Gift Card ($15 per student)
· 3rd Place Team: $60 Gift Card ($10 per student)